1) Minimum 3 full pages ( Part 1: 1 page; part 2: 1 page; part 3: 1 page- Total3 pages)
2)¨**********APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person in part 2
Can write in the first person in part 1 and 3
Dont copy and pase the questions.
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 6 references not older than 5 years ( minimum 2 references per part)
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the three parts of this question.
Part 1 EBP:
1) Discuss how you used the three components inherent to Evidence-Based Practice inquiry to direct your clinical question database search.
My PICOT question is ‘will off springs of diabetic patients (P), undergoing thiazolidinedione therapy (I), benefit by not becoming diabetic (O) later in life (T)?’
1) the best external evidence
2) individual practitioner’s clinical expertise
3) patients’ preference
Part 2: Epidemiology
You have a client from a vulnerable population, such as an economically disadvantaged and older adult, who needs to begin lifestyle changes with nutrition, exercise and stress management modifications.
1) Discuss how you would approach nutrition, exercise and/or stress management counseling.
2) Address food aid programs that would be appropriate for referral.
3) What exercise recommendations would be appropriate for your client/s.
4) Comment on stress management factors that may need addressed with your choice of the vulnerable population.
Create a journal entry reflecting on your personal experiences or thoughts regarding Complementary and Alternative therapies.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc