Choose a publicly held corporation and find the balance sheet and notes to the financial statements in the most recent Form 10-K. The Form 10-K can be located by going to the home page of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and locating the SEC EDGAR Database. Look under the Filings tab for EDGAR search tools. If you need help, try the tutorial, How Do I Use EDGAR?
Write a three to four-page, APA-formatted paper that reviews the current assets, accounts receivable, other current assets, equipment, property, current liabilities, long-term debt, and stockholders’ equity of the company you chose. Based on your review, present a recommendation to a friend who is thinking about investing in the company. What are the strengths and weaknesses and what strategy would you recommend? Use and cite three credible and relevant resources (plus the textbook) in your evaluation and recommendation.
In your paper,
- Analyze a company’s Form 10-K.
- Evaluate the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Describe a strategy for investment.
- Use two credible and relevant resources (plus the textbook) to support recommendations.
The Balance Sheet Analysis and Recommendation assignment
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
The post 10k report analysis | Accounting homework help appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.