Your original post should be in the range of 200-300 words, and you should address one or more of the following questions in your post:
- Do you think the husband is racist? Why or why not?
- Do you think the husband is sexist? Why or why not?
- Is he a good guy? Why might he say what he does? How do you interpret him as a character?
- Do you think this story is more about race or more about gender? Why?
- Do you think the story accurately portrays differences in men and women?
- Do your own experiences relate to this story in any way?
Whatever combination of questions you choose to address in your response, be sure to have a clear main idea (or ideas) and support what you say with examples from the story and clear reasoning.
Articel : http://mainecontentliteracyproject.org/lessons/H4/Lesson%207a%20Say%20Yes%20by%20Tobias%20Wolff.pdf
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.