Discuss all of the following questions using examples from the text and providing your own original analysis:
- What were the causes of the First World War?
- What role did Empire and Imperialism play in the First World War?
- What was life like for soldiers in the trenches?
- How was it similar for soldiers from opposing sides?
- How was it different?
- In a war characterized by attrition and the vicious nature of modern warfare, one where scores were killed and wounded daily, why did soldiers continue to fight rather than surrender or desert their posts?
- What was the role of women in the war effort?
- How did the First World War end?
- What effect did the war have on European society and culture?
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.