4-5 pages due by Feb 4 … You have learned many of the basic elements of a chemical dependency center in today’s world. Now it is time to write a report that will be used in a final proposal for a new treatment center. Consider what you have already learned, and continue your research about addiction and recovery theories, services, and continuum of care to design the most effective treatment center possible. Based on current issues that you have learned about, consider the changes you believe could be made to improve this evolving system.
Start with some of the following questions:
- What do you think the future best practices might look like?
- How might you care for the professionals in a field while they are caring for their clients?
- What kind of professional development will the staff need to make this center a success? How might this improve services to those in need?
Given what you know and what your group discovered and discussed about modern treatment facilities, use your imagination to come up with a futuristic model of an addiction and recovery services center. Be sure to address the following information in a proposal of 4–5 pages:
- Type of facility
- Need for the facility
- Purpose of the facility
- Current issues or challenges the facility is designed to address
- Mission statement of the facility
- Philosophy or theories practiced within the facility
- Populations to be served by the facility
- Treatments used in the facility
- Physical appearance of the facility
- Type of staff
- Professional development that will be available to staff
- Additional important details
The post 4-5 pages due by Feb 4 … You have learned many of the basic elements of a chemical dependency center in today’s world. Now it is time to write a appeared first on Academic Works Help.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.