Answer 2 questions from chapter 5 and 2 questions from chapter 6 so the total will be 4 questions. It’s your choice which questions to chose then RESPONSE TO 2 students ( I uploaded a file have 5 students you can choose 2 of them), also read the discussion board instructions file
17) Suggest some cautions that an individual from a relationship-oriented culture should bear in mind when dealing with someone from an information-oriented culture.
19) Differentiate among the following: Bribery, Extortion, Lubrication and Subornation
24) Visit Transparency International’s website and check to see how the CPI index for countries listed in exhibits 5.4 and 5.6 have changed. After searching TI’s database, explain why the changes have occurred. The site is found at http://www.transparency.org
10) Expropriation is considered a major risk of foreign business. Discuss ways in which this particular type of risk can be minimized somewhat as a result of company activities. Explain how these risks have been minimized by the activities of the U.S. government.
16) Select a country and analyze it politically from a marketing viewpoint
19) You are an executive in a large company with only minor interests in international markets: however, corporate plans call for a major global expansion. Visit the home page of Control Risk Group (CRG) at https://www.controlrisks.com/. After thoroughly familiarizing yourself with the services offered by CRG, write a brief report to management describing how its services could possibly help with your global expansion.
The post 560- Post and Responses DB-2
: Course Help Online appeared first on Course Help Online.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc