In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 300 words),
As a consumer, you see many different promotional techniques used by many different types of companies. Whether in a grocery store or a non-food retailer, different messages seem to have more appeal than others. Keeping this in mind, think about one of your favorite brands.
- Describe yourself in terms of demographic criteria.
- Based on this description, consider yourself to be representative of the target audience. What techniques have appealed most to you and why?
- What other factors may have influenced the promotional efforts effectiveness at that exact moment in that exact location?
- Does marketing have the ability to control these influencing factors? Why or why not?
Discussion Board Reminders:
- Connect to content: At least 1 post must refer to course learning materials. See the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content.
- Engaging in class discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
The post advertising and promotion management appeared first on Student Homeworks.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post advertising and promotion management appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
advertising and promotion management was first posted on August 19, 2020 at 7:57 am.
©2020 “Savvy Essay Writers”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc