Read the “Applying Exercise State of Change to a Low-income Underserved Population” article: https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=edswss&AN=000181434000001&site=eds-live&scope=site
Complete the “Case Study” document attached.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Directions: For this assignment, answer the following questions based on the case study, “Applying Exercise State of Change to a Low-Income Underserved Population”. Use complete sentences when answering each question. Answers to each question should be more than one sentence in length.
1) What was the behavior change theory that was used for this study? Why was this theory selected? Do you think it was the best choice for this study design? How was this model measured? (4 points)
2) Who was the target population for this study? Why was this population group selected? (4 points)
3) Propose how social disparities may have been a factor in the study results. (4 pts)
4) How can this study be used for future research on behavioral change within this population group? (4 points)
5) What are some limitations to this study? Will these limitations affect the applicability of the transtheoretical model to other low-income populations? (4 points)
Assignment Grading Criteria (Each question is worth 4 points)
Question Grading Criteria
Mechanics of writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)
Included an example, supporting evidence, and/or rationale
Score calculation: Total earned / 20 x 10 =
Applying exercise stage of change to a low-income Underserved population
AMERICAN JOURNAL OF HEALTH BEHAVIOR; MAR-APR 2003, 27 2, p99-p107, 9p.
stages of change
models of behavior change
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.