Thinking about the Arts
How have you interacted with the arts in your life? Describe how you have participated in the arts in a 300 -word personal essay. (You are welcome to go over the word count if you wish.) Were you a participant, or were you a part of the audience? This is an essay describing your personal experiences, but must adhere to APA formatting in regards to general formatting and title page.
Describe the following in your personal essay:
- A description of the art you experienced
- How the experience personally affected you
- How you plan to continue your participation in the arts as either an audience member or creator of the visual or performing arts
- Your own definition of what the arts are and the purpose they serve
Submit your assignment in a Word document using the Assignment Files tab.
- Proper APA formatting is required on all formal assignments (See the template in the Class Messages for additional help)
Note to student: Your experiences of the arts may include attending concerts or plays, art in your home or a museum, a movie, or your own work as an artist or performer. If you are describing your own artwork, discuss how the process of creating or performing affected you and what you wished to communicate.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.