This is the template for our Rhetorical Analysis Proposal. Answer all questions thoroughly and provide the APA reference for the article that you chose to analyze.
Rhetorical Analysis Proposal
Before you begin, is the article you chose a scholarly, academic article? If not, go back to the databases and find one.
1. What is your semester topic? How does the article you chose fit in to your topic?
2. How did you find the article you chose? Explain your research process.
3. Summarize the article you chose in a paragraph (at least 4 sentences):
4. What is the author’s main point?
5. How does the author provide evidence for the main point?
6. Provide the APA citation for the article below:
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.