Spend at least 5 hours to complete this field experience.
Complete two or more field experiences from the Focused Field Experience Activity List A.
FOCUSED FIELD EXPERIENCE ACTIVITY LIST A:
- Observe and/or administer nonbiased formal classroom assessments. (InTASC 6)
- Observe and/or administer nonbiased informal classroom assessments. (InTASC 6)
- Observe and/or administer the use of technology in classroom assessments. (InTASC 6)
- Observe and/or develop individualized classroom assessments. (InTASC 6)
- Observe and/or develop modified individualized classroom assessments. (InTASC 6)
- Observe and/or provide feedback on individualized classroom assessment results to various stakeholders. (InTASC 6)
- Observe and/or monitor progress of students with exceptionalities. (InTASC 6)
- Observe and/or create and maintain classroom assessment records. (InTASC6)
Throughout your program of study, your field experiences must include a mix of K-12 grade level settings, as well as a mix of students with mild to moderate autism, intellectual disabilities, traumatic brain injury, emotional disability, specific learning disability, orthopedic impairments and/or other health impairments.
Reflect upon your clinical field experience choices in a 250-500 word summary.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.