Benchmark – Schizophrenia Safety Plan
Read the Topic 5 Ted Case Study.
Create a 1,200-1,500-word safety plan for a client similar to Ted, who had been diagnosed with schizophrenia that addresses potential depression and suicidality.
Include the following in your safety plan:
- What symptoms would a client with schizophrenia exhibit? What symptoms did Ted display?
- How would you have addressed Ted’s symptoms related to delusions, hallucinations, and depression?
- What other diagnosis might Ted have been misdiagnosed with and why?
- Describe which theories would have been most effective and which theories would have been least effective for treating Ted’s schizophrenia. Explain your rationale.
- Describe treatment options for addressing all of Ted’s symptoms.
- Explain how a client’s religious or spiritual beliefs come into play during the process of dealing with depression and suicide.
**Include at least five (5) scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.**
****CITATION!!! CITATION!!! CITATION!!! CITATION!!! CITATION!!! CITATION!!! CITATION!!! ****This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competency: 1.4: Demonstrate knowledge and skill in working with unique counseling populations.
The post Benchmark – Schizophrenia Safety Plan Read the Topic 5 Ted Case Study. Create a 1,200-1,500-word safety plan for a client similar to Ted, who had been diagnosed with schizophrenia appeared first on Academic Works Help.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.