Overflowing inboxes and endless to-do lists prevent many of us from taking time to stop and smell the flowers. Given the choice, though, would we? Turns out some experts believe we can actually become “addicted” to stress.
This assignment fulfills/Supports:
- Module Outcome:
- Course Outcome:
- General Education Competencies:
For this Discussion Board, complete the following steps:
- Read the article “Can We Become Addicted to Stress?” by Katherine Schreiber. The article can be accessed online by clicking on the following link: http://healthland.time.com/2012/09/06/can-we-become-addicted-to-stress/(opens in a new window).
In your initial post, thoroughly discuss the following:
- Respond to the information in the article. Your response should not be a summary or a mere restating of the information. Your response should demonstrate your ability to analyze the ideas presented and offer your own well-constructed thoughts.
Citing Sources: You must use APA style to reference your source(s) at the end of your submission. For this assignment, you must include reference information for your textbook and the article.
Acceptable Length: 300-500 word initial post;
- Use 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font
- Use double line spacing in the document
- 1-inch margins all around
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.