There are quite a few sections in your text about various incidents before, during, and after Hurricane Katrina. Review the information in your text along with press releases, news video coverage, and printed articles. Additionally, review the after-action report and lessons learned.
- Write a summary of the main problems and issues that contributed to a failed response
- What actions do you think would have made the response more effective?
- This is your chance to say “Why didn’t they just (fill in the blank)?” and answer your own question in comparison to what was done
- Evaluate why certain options were or were not enacted. Your answer should be based on research but may offer your own ideas for future hurricane or other relevant disaster responses
- Address the benefits of mitigation, preparation, training, pre-staging or mobilization of resources, and the importance of after-action reports in your response
- Write a short paper to answer the questions using APA format
- Minimum three (3) pages NOT including title or resource pages
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.