By: Casey McNellis, Ronald Premuroso, & Robert Houmes
This writing assessment is designed to enhance your research skills using the FASB Codification and improve your graduate level writing skills. Academic writing is different from general writing. Login credentials to the FASB Codification are provided in the syllabus under Class Guidelines.
You are strongly advised to start this project early in the semester and engage the help of UMUC Writing Tutors. Every graduate accounting course offers free UMUC writing tutors. Register for a writing tutor at the beginning of the semester and submit drafts of this assignment for guidance. Upon receiving guidance from a UMUC writing tutor, improve your next draft, and resubmit your paper for additional guidance. Writing is an iterative process whereby you plan, research, write, edit, research more if needed, rewrite, edit, and rewrite until you have created a clear, concise, and correct paper.
· Read the case study and prepare answers to the questions at the end of the case.
· APA style formatting is required..
· Approximate length of paper using APA style is 10 pages.
· What Constitutes Graduate Level Writing; source unknown. See Writing Resources under Course Resources
· Writing a Research Paper: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/658/01/
· APA: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/
· Developing your graduate level writing skills:https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/1/2/
· Simplifying the Accounting for Goodwill Impairment:
· Proposed Accounting Standards Update: Simplifying the Accounting for Goodwill Impairment, by FASB; May 12, 2016:http://www.fasb.org/jsp/FASB/Document_C/DocumentPage?cid=1176168146260&acceptedDisclaimer=true
The post Case study: the case of goodwill impairment at jackson enterprises appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.