The abstract should summarize the entire project in one paragraph. Be sure that you state a problem, summarize the problem that you are trying to solve, list any possible challenges to solving the problem and list any possible solutions to the problem.
Your introduction should contain the following components:
- Briefly state the problem that you wish to solve through your project.
- Describe the big picture and the context of your project.
- Provide a short introduction to the topic in your own words.
- Describe how this project, system or idea is used by real people in the health facility.
- Give a short example of why this topic is difficult or interesting.
- How will it be beneficial to the facility?
Once you have laid out the background, describe exactly what you intend to accomplish.
- Clearly state how your proposed work will address the problem stated in the introduction.
- What will you work on?
- What will you demonstrate?
- What machinery and software will you require?
- Where and how will you get such resources?
- What challenges do you expect to encounter?
- Provide solutions for any challenges or ideas on how you will resolve them.
For example, will system access be an issue? Will access to key staff members be a problem? How will you resolve these types of issues?
Timeline & Deliverables
You should plan on completing this project in stages, do not wait and try to complete it all in at the end of the course.
- Break your work into manageable parts and include some milestone dates for yourself for your deliverables.
- List your Milestone dates as well as the corresponding deliverable (what will be completed at each milestone date)
- List any deliverables that will be created as a result of the completion of your project. What will be the final outcome of the project?
Explain how you implemented the project.
- What steps did you take to complete your project demonstrate?
- Who were the key players closely involved in your project?
- What machinery and/or software was required to complete?
- Where and how did you get the resources for your project?
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc