1. Demonstrate an ability to apply the nursing process and nursing theory to the community.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Primary Health Care in community health nursing practice.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of how the determinants of health affect population health
4. Understand why community health nurses need to engage in population focused nursing care.
5. Demonstrate the ability to apply the principles of ethical, moral, and legal decisionmaking in nursing practice.
6. Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts of health education in community health nursing practice.
7. Demonstrate critical thinking skills in community health nursing practice.
8. Use research findings in community health nursing practice at a novice level.
9. Demonstrate an understanding of how to apply principles of social justice to promote equitable and fair treatment of all, regardless of differences including race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, literacy, economic status, sexual preferences/orientation, age, religion and disability.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.