Create an Activity Plan with your site supervisor that identifies the plan for attaining the knowledge and skills identified in the “Learning Contract” completed during your Pre-Practicum. Include the following:
- Resources utilized; including readings, websites, and agency materials.
- Persons to be consulted.
- Observations to be done.
- Timeline for goals to be met.
- Feedback loop: Plan for revisiting the Action Plan to determine progress towards meeting learning goals, and appropriate revisions.
- There is no minimum or maximum length of the plan required.
- APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a scoring guide. Please review the scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.