Describe the data science project lifecycle.
Sprockets Corporation designs high-end, specialty machine parts for a variety of industries. You have been hired by Sprockets to assist them with their data analysis needs. Sprockets Management is interested in making further investments to support a complete data analytics production environment. You have been asked to produce a set of recommendations for this environment and consider all related technologies that exist.
John Sprocket, CEO has asked for your recommendations for investing in a comprehensive data analytics production environment for Sprockets Corporation. In a written proposal, address the following topics and justify your recommendations for products appropriate for Sprockets Corporation.
1. Provide a high-level description of what type of investments should be made in order to support a complete data analytics application environment.
2. Include technologies that should be considered in order to provide the appropriate state-of-the-art data analytics pipeline.
3. Include the following topic areas, stating advantages and disadvantages of the packages described and your recommendation. Note: you may have overlap in your packages as they can support more than one need.
- Programming Languages (e.g. R, Python)
- Machine Learning Libraries (e.g. Anaconda)
- Extract-Transform-Load Utilities (e.g. Pentaho, Alteryx)
- Graphic Support/Dashboard Analytics (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview)
- BI Software and Big Data (Hadoop, Apache Spark).
The post Data science project lifecycle | Computer Science homework help appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.