Please use the material and the rubic below for to do this homwork
The purpose of this CubeSat is to measure the weather and climate change over the east coast.
Proposes to develop stakeholder (NASA) requirements, context level architecture, system level … for the cubesat process.
Stakeholder and statement of need:
Principal customer is NASA. The principal user will be – whoever is responsible for weather control data.
NASA needs a Cubesat that provides 24/7 weather and climate surveillance.
System Functionality / Capability
• Detect weather and climate patterns in a timely manner
• Covers the east coast
• Transmit collected data to data control center
• Receive command from the ground mission operation centers
• Navigate in space
Measures of effectiveness
• How do we put a number or measure the effectiveness of weather measurement?
• Put a geographical number
• Frequency or timing measurement
• How do we measure how well it received command?
• Compare to GPS
Systems Context & Description
Fill out the end
WANT AN ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTION?
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.