Topic: DASH DIET
There are many different diets, weight loss treatments, and medications that proclaim to be the panacea for weight loss. For this discussion forum, you will be researching a diet or treatment approach for obesity that you are interested in learning more about and sharing your research with the class. Make sure that you respond to each of the questions thoroughly, using your text (if applicable), scholarly/credible websites (not just commercial websites), and at least 3 research articles from actual journals. Feel free to use bullets and lists – just make sure you follow the template below and provide adequate explanations. I look forward to seeing what you learn!
- What is the name of the diet, weight loss treatment, or medication you selected?
- How does this diet, weight loss treatment, or medication work? Be specific and detailed!
- What are the financial costs associated with this diet or treatment approach? Be specific!
- What are the benefits of this diet or treatment approach?
- What are the potential drawbacks of this diet or treatment approach?
- Is this diet or treatment approach effective in helping people to lose weight? How was this determined (i.e. research, personal testimonials, etc)? Be specific and detailed!
- What has research found about this diet or treatment approach? Use THREE actual research articles from journals to answer this question, which can be accessed through the Champlain library – contact a reference librarian for assistance, if needed.
- Would you try this diet or treatment approach for weight loss? Why or why not?
- Have you, or anyone you know, tried this diet or treatment approach for weight loss? If so, what were your/their experiences with it?
Make sure you properly cite all of your sources using APA style.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.