To be wrongfully terminated is to be fired for an illegal reason, which may involve violation of federal anti-discrimination laws or a contractual breach. The legal standards governing termination differ substantially depending on whether private-sector and nonunion employees or public-sector and unionized employees are being considered. As the company HR leader, you are accountable to the organization to ensure that all employee terminations are initiated and completed while maintaining strict adherence to current employment laws and EEOC guidelines.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Address your understanding of the term constructive discharge (What is it?). Then, identify factors courts might focus on to determine if a claim of constructive discharge exists. How might the organization avoid claims of constructive discharge? HINT: https://employment.findlaw.com/losing-a-job/constructive-dismissal-and-wrongful-termination.html
- Discuss the differences between “pure employment-at-will” and “employment-at-will with exceptions.” Do you believe employment-at-will is fair? If not, what is an alternative?
- Briefly describe what is the Montana Wrongful Discharge from Employment Act (WDEA). What do you see as benefits of this act to employees? Employers?
- Identify and discuss a minimum of three (3) actions organizations may want to consider as they seek to handle employee terminations legally.
- Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Get professional assignment help cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
Why choose our academic writing service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA CUSTOM WRITINGS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Discuss Employment – Get Expert Help appeared first on USA Custom Writings.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.