In this assignment, we will be examining the 2012 Chicago Teachers Union Strike and some of the dispute resolution strategies that were involved.
If you have not already read these articles, read the following news reports before completing this assignment:
Now review a synopsis of the strike from Harvard Business review, including information on conflict management processes and negotiating techniques:
In your paper:
- Briefly describe the situation that precipitated this strike.
- Describe the methods that could have been used to prevent this strike comma but also explain why they may not have been used.
- Describe the negotiation tactics used by both parties.
- Discuss your opinion of how effective were these tactics?
- If you were in the city of Chicago’s place, what would you have done differently or the same in this negotiation?
- Your paper should be about 2 to 3 double-spaced pages (excluding title page and reference page).
- Accurate description and reference of all concepts and theories used in completing your paper.
- Practical examples of concepts that lead to continuing interest in the topic.
- Synthesis of concepts and theories from other course activities.
- Well-organized clearly presented work (free from excessive spelling and grammatical errors).
- Properly cited sources using APA 6th edition.
The post Dispute resolution | Human Resource Management homework help appeared first on Scholars Answers.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.