Deliverable 1 – Employee Well-being Executive Employee well-being executive summarySummary
Evaluate organizational behavior and leadership theories and practices to enhance individual and organizational performance.
The Chief HR Officer has established a new unit in the Human Resources Department to focus on increasing employee well-being in the organization, and you have been hired to lead the effort, as the new Director of Organizational Development. The Chief HR Officer will be presenting to the executive leadership team a proposal to institute several measures in this area and has assigned you the task of preparing an executive summary for the leadership team arguing for the importance of establishing a periodic survey, which measures employee attitudes and well-being in the organization.
Prepare an executive summary that:
- Selects and defends the focus of the survey (for example, satisfaction, engagement, or a different variable).
- Details the impact of employee well-being on productivity, profitability, and the customer experience.
- Demonstrates the need to benchmark survey results against competitors in the industry.
- Outlines the steps in the administration and evaluation process of the survey.
- Describes the communication plan to disseminate the results to the organization.
- Explains how progress on any changes made as a result will be monitored and measured for success.
- Provides attribution for credible sources used in the executive summary
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc