I need a research about Mr. Sherman Alexie and his two texts “Evolution” and “This Is What It Means To Say Phoenix, Arizona” (which is attached as well so you can see them) So, I need a research about Alexie’s life and his books including the two highlighted subjects above.
I wrote this little thesis statement but you can make some changes to it and to the title
The life of Mr. Sherman Alexie and his best-known books
Sherman Alexie is a very talented person. He is a poet, novelist, short story writer and a filmmaker. A collection of many great things that made think about his life career and how did he get to where he is now. We read two of his writings during our class session and I started to read more of his writings online which made think that I should do a research for his life and his most important books, novels, poetry that he has wrote during his lifetime. The lone Ranger and Tonto fistfight are his best-known books which consist of a collection of short stories.
Below are the instructions.
1. Must be based on an assigned literary text or texts. (two files attached of the texts)
2. Should be 6 pages long, typed, 12- point font. Doubled spaced.
3. Must have an original title, for example not just “Kansas” by Stephen Dobyns. Instead, you might have a title like, “The Role of Setting in Dobyns’s ‘Kansas.’” Notice that this title contains the title of the text and the author. Readers immediately know what the essay’s focus will be.
4. Can be based on a response journal entry but doesn’t have to be.
5. The essay must have a thesis, which is supported by examples from the text and explanations. 6. It should incorporate at least three secondary sources in the body of the essay.
7. All citations should follow MLA guidelines.
8. It should have a works cited page, which contains at least three secondary sources that were cited in the essay body and the primary text(s) discussed. This works cited page must follow MLA guidelines. The works cited page will be worth about 20% of your essay grade or 50 points.
The post English literature about the life of mr. sherman alexie appeared first on Scholars Answers.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.