(PROVIDE ME THE TOPIC THAT YOU WANT TO WRITE PROVIDE A DESCRIPTION WHY YOU CHOOSE THE TOPIC THEN I WILL SEND IT TO MY PROFESSOR FOR THE APPROVAL ONCE THE PROFESSOR APPROVED IT WE CAN FINISH THE ORDER THANK YOU)
the course is reflective nurse practice.
a topic and enough details so concept and project are clear.from the writer for a clinically-focused teaching/learning/analysis project . dont choose diabetes because I already used it. ***** I need the topic and details like one page on friday 6/10/16 for approval the we can continue with the whole project. please use citations not more than 5 yrs old and check for plagerism
please follow instructions below and use attached files for the project guidelines.
PURPOSE: The purpose of this senior project is to identify a clinically-focused teaching/learning need create a tool to address the need and implement the use of the tool with the targeted population.
POINT VALUE: 125 points
DIRECTIONS AND PROCESS:
1. Collaborate with your preceptor and possibly other healthcare professionals to identify a clinically significant teaching/learning need and the target population. (NOTE: This may be a patient need family need or professional health care provider need).
2. Obtain instructor approval for your topic and target population (5 points) by assigned date.
3. Complete a literature review on the topic to support your development of a specific learning tool. References must not be older than 2009.
4. Submit reference list by assigned date (10 points)
5. Develop the teaching/learning tool.
6. Present the teaching/learning tool to the target population.
7. Assess and evaluate the presentation of the teaching learning tool and identify suggestions for future use.
8. Complete the academic paper component (80 points) of the project. (Complete this written component as you progress through the identification development and delivery of the teaching/learning tool).
9. SUBMIT a copy of your learning tool (30 points).
ACADEMIC PAPER COMPONENT:
1. Define the teaching/learning need
2. Describe how you
a. identified the teaching/learning need (review the collaboration process with your preceptor and/or other)
b. assessed the scope and breadth of the teaching/learning need
3. Explain the teaching/learning tool development and the rationale for its creation. Use scientific literature to support your development decisions.
4. Assess how well your project was received and its suitability for future use and/or revision. Integrate the nursing interventions of communication and teaching.
5. Reflect on this teaching/learning process from inception of idea to delivery of content. In doing so interweave the concepts of collaboration conceptualization and critical thinking (be sure to use these terms).
6. Write a conclusion (note your take away and suggestions for further use or revisions)
Epstein C. (2007). A capstone teaching project for undergraduate nursing students: Development of a visual teaching-learning tool. Journal of Nursing Education 46(5) 235-237.
Minimum of 3 recent (2009-2016) articles from peer reviewed journals.
Please list all journal articles using correct APA formatting. In addition list (per APA) any websites that you will be using. (10 points)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A NURSING EXPERT AT A FRIENDLY PRICE
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.
The post Explain the teaching/learning tool development and the rationale for its creation. appeared first on Premium Nursing Papers.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.