You can order this paper atResearch Papers Hub.
• Please read the case titled, “Eyes of Janus: Evaluating Learning and Development at Tata Motors,” and respond to the questions that follow.
• Your paper is to be a maximum of 12 pages.
• Use Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1-inch margins, one-and-a-half spacing, and include page numbers.
• APA is the required referencing style.
• Use a minimum of three (3) academic sources to support the content of your submission in a meaningful way.
• Be sure to incorporate concepts and connection to material learned throughout the course and from the textbook.
• A grading rubric is also available for this assignment.
• Due date: end of day on August 26, 2020.
• Please note that this is an individual assignment. Students should not collaborate with other students in the preparation or writing of the work.
1. For the challenges faced by Tata Motors Limited (TML), can training be a solution? Justify your answer.
2. How can organizations build employee capability, enhance skill sets, and build a learning culture? (Be sure to answer this question both broadly and specific to the situation at TML.)
3. What is your assessment of the way Tata Motors Academy (TMA) was built and the way the programs are being delivered? Is there a better way of doing this?
4. How would you measure the return on investment (ROI) for the various initiatives undertaken by TMA?
5. Thinking beyond this case, discuss why training and development are important within organizations.
The post Eyes of Janus appeared first on Research Papers Hub.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.