Choose a gender stereotype that has mostly gone away. It may be a stereotype in any culture. (For example, the old stereotype in the U.S. that women were not mentally astute enough to vote has gone away.)
- Briefly describe the stereotype and the culture in which it existed, including country of origin.
- Explain the effects that the stereotype had on the individuals of that gender.
- Explain the effects of the stereotype on society by choosing two of these to discuss: family, education, work, health, sexual attitudes and behaviors.
- What differences has the elimination of the stereotype made on individuals of that gender and on society keeping in mind the social areas you discussed in the previous question.
- Why do you think that this stereotype has changed over tim
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.