Using the University Library, locate one peer-reviewed research study with possible ethical concerns. You may use a research study you identified in the Week 2 Annotated Bibliography assignment if appropriate but not the same article used in the Week 3 Learning Team assignment.
Review ethical principles learned this week. When you select your article, consider the possible ethical issues in the research process: sampling, methodology, data collection, etc. The focus should be on the research study, not the health issue.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you:
- Summarize the research study.
- Identify possible ethical issues within the research study.
- Explain how the ethical concerns can influence the research outcomes.
- Define validity as it relates to the research study.
- Hint: Review previous learning activities for key validity concepts, including internal and external validity and associated threats to validity.
- Discuss the importance of research design validity and how research bias can impact validity.
- Hint: Research how design validity and instrumentation validity are different concepts.
- Discuss how stakeholders can externally influence health care research.
- Include possible ethical concerns.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed scholarly references.
Format your assignment and references according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.