Political Cartoon Research Project
- Your submission needs to include the following:
- Double space, 1” Margins, 12 pt Times Roman font,
- no spelling errors, no passive voice.
- you need to consult: 1 PRIMARY SOURCE AND 3 SECONDARY SOURCES for each of the pictures. No websites (some academic such as .edu and .org are acceptable.)
- You must cite these sources within the body of the paper
- supply a works cited page for EACH PICTURE. MLA or Turabian format is acceptable.
- This project needs to be 2000 words.
- For each of the pictures, there are 3, you are to supply a historical analysis for each picture.
Your analysis needs to include the following elements:
- provide a brief introduction with a clear thesis statement in which you state WHAT THE PICTURE REPRESENTS AND WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO ARGUE ABOUT BASED ON THE PICTURE.
- Describe what you see in the picture. Also, include the author or publisher of the picture, if there is any.
- Historical context: what was going on that prompted the cartoon?
- **Use your sources to tell a story…. ****
- Tell me: who, what, where, when, why, how about the background about the situation.
- Tell me: what were the effects and long-term outcomes
- Restate your thesis
- Restate or summarize your main points
- Provide YOUR REASONING AS TO WHAT THE PICTURE MEANS TO YOU and what this picture meant to the people in the PAST.
1. “The Critical Period“
2. Westward Expansion / Manifest Destiny
3. “Bleeding Kansas.”
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.