Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
HR Management test questions
1. Describe the employment-at-will doctrine. – This is a common-law doctrine stating that employers have the right to hire, fire, demote, or promote whomever they choose, unless there is a law or a contract to the contrary.
2. List four major laws enacted since 1960 that directly impact the Human Resources function. Briefly describe each.
– Family and Medical Leave Act – Allows eligible employees to take up to 12 weeks of leave for their serious health conditions or the birth or adoption of a child. . Injured employees may ask to use that leave time in addition to the leave time allowed under worker’ comp, even if it is unpaid.
– Americans with Disabilities Act – Prohibits discrimination based on disability
– Occupational Safety and Health Act – passed “to assure so far as possible every working man woman in the nation safe and healthful working conditions and preserve our human resources.”
– Equal Pay Act of 1963 – Tries to depress sex discrimination as related to pay and commerce in the workplace.
3. Explain how a firm’s human resources influence organizational performance. –
4. Describe how firms can use HR initiatives to cope with workplaces changes and trends such as a more diverse workforce, the global economy, downsizing, and new legislation.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc