An important part of social work education is reflecting on your own life experiences. In this class, the reflective journal provides an opportunity for you to consider your life experience through the lens of the concepts covered in the class. Based on the prompts below, please write a one-page reflective journal response.
Reflective Journal Prompt
Choose yourself or a family member as a “client” for your journal. Interview this person about what their development was like during one of the two stages of development presented in this module, either middle childhood or adolescence. If you are reflecting on yourself, use this opportunity to fully explore the challenges that the stage presented to you and how you adapted to changes in yourself, the environment, or your family constellation.
Some questions for yourself or your client include:
- What were some of the challenges you encountered?
- How did you learn to adapt to these challenges?
- Did you have a role model during this stage of development?
- What role did your family members play?
- What role did religion or spirituality, culture, gender, sexual orientation, age, and socioeconomics play in your adaptability?
- How do you use these skills today?
The post Human Behavior appeared first on Academic Works Help.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.