1. Compare and contrast the structured interview, situational interview, and behavioral interview. Determine which type of interview would be more beneficial when interviewing applicants. Support your selection.
2. In the selection of the candidate, determine if the manager should make the final choice or if others should be included in the final decision. Support your position.
1. Assess Southwest Airlines’ strategic approach to human resource (HR) management. Determine how its strategy increases organizational effectiveness.
2. Propose three ways that HR can use competitive advantage in the marketplace to recruit new applicants in general.
Managing Change in Organizations
1. Determine why change is so difficult for organizations. Propose ways that human resource (HR) specialists can assist in making change easier.
2. Propose two ways that HR can prepare its employees for the changes involved with moving from a domestic assignment to an overseas assignment. Respond and evaluate another learner’s comment. Ground students will do this through discussion.
Instructions: No word or page amount required.
The post Human resource | Human Resource Management homework help appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.