ASSIGNMENT 3: POWER, POLITICS, AND CULTURE
Due Week 9 and worth 190 points
In Assignment 2, you created a professional development plan using EI building blocks and motivation. In this last assignment, you will examine how politics and power influence an organization and its culture.
In business, power and politics greatly influence an organizational culture and may hinder organizational productivity. In your role as consultant you observed power and politics influence on the corporate culture.
Following SWS standards, write a 5 to 7 page report that addresses the following:
1. Influence of Politics and Power
○ Explain how politics and power-play may have influenced the organization’s culture.
2. Sources of Power
○ Explore the sources of power and describe how management could use this influence to benefit the department and improve organizational performance.
3. Leadership Behavior and Culture
○ Make recommendations that support how the study of power and politics could influence leadership behavior and improve the organization’s culture.
4. Leadership Influence
○ Discuss the importance and complexity of leadership behavior in solving the issue you identified. How does it influence organizational structure and performance?
5. References and Citations
○ Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least two resources.
○ In-text citations are required when paraphrasing or quoting another source.
6. Formatting and Writing Standards
○ Formatting and writing standards are part of your grade. Align your formatting to the Strayer Writing Standards.
The post Human Resource Management homework help appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.