I NEED IT TODAY BY 9PM PLEASE ONLY 1 PAGE THIS HOMEWORK IS SOCIOLOGY
Pick a topic that’s interesting to you that could be investigated in a good sociology experiment, and write a research question. The research question should NOT be a yes/no question. If you can answer yes or no to your question, you do not have much to investigate! Think about topics we have covered (culture, socialization, and social groups) or topics you find interesting from your world. Remember to use your sociological imagination! (We talked about that in Week 1.)
Here are some research question examples to help get you thinking about a topic. Please do NOT use these for your project.
- What is the difference between the treatment experiences of men and women with breast cancer?
- Why does one part of my town have higher drug usage rates?
- What are some differences for men in nursing compared to women in nursing?
Step 2: Decide whether you want to do a qualitative or quantitative research study. You must choose only one method. You can view examples of each method here. Explain your choice in at least three sentences.
- Explain one or two ways you will collect your data, based on your choice of a qualitative or quantitative study (some options are paper or e-mailed surveys, phone interviews, in-person interviews, field observations, laboratory observations, analysis of previously collected data, content analysis, etc.) .
- What are the pros and cons of your choice?
Step 4: Write about how you will use what you have learned from this project in your real life and future career. Please be specific and cover how this relates to both your everyday life and your future career. (For example, thinking about your future career, how might these research skills be useful?)
The post I Need It Today By 9pm Please Only 1 Page This Homework Is Sociology Pick A Topi appeared first on Academic Works Help.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.