In this Assignment, you will view a fictional case scenario and then write a 3–5-page paper on the related ethical and legal issues.
View the Case Scenario
View the Transcript
Imagine yourself as a professional working with the guest counselor on the call-in show in the case scenario. Think of how confidentiality relates to this scenario. You will research the laws of confidentiality using the course material and related ethical guidelines discussed in this course to analyze the case scenario.
- Identify the possible confidentiality concerns in this scenario.
- Provide alternatives for the counselor for how to manage the caller described in the case scenario so that s/he is upholding confidentiality laws.
After you have sufficiently covered the confidentiality issues of this scenario, address the ethical theories and issues.
Choose one of the following organization’s ethical guidelines:
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- National Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC)
Using the guidelines from organization in which you choose:
- Identify ethical issues that the counselor may be dealing with.
- Relate the ethical issues to theories discussed in this course.
- Describe at least one theory that we have discussed and how it might inform this case.
Assignment should include:
- A title page
- 3–5 pages
- A references page (three minimum)
- APA Format
The post In this Assignment, you will view a fictional case scenario and then write a 3–5-page paper on the related ethical and legal issues. View the Case Scenario View the Transcript Imagine yourself as a professional w appeared first on Academic Works Help.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.