Critical synopsis of media item
This written assessment requires you to provide a critical synopsis of a chosen aged care related to a media item. It is designed to provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to acquire and apply knowledge that forms the basis of contemporary evidenced based practices. You are also expected to reflect on how this knowledge is important for your future nursing practice as a soon to be New Graduate Nurse.
- Source a media item related to aged care from a popular media source – this could be a newspaper article, radio interview, blog or another source of online or hardcopy media Include a link to your media item in your essay.
- Provide a synopsis of the media item and describe why the topic is relevant to aged care.
- Review the content of the media item to identify the author’s argument using examples from the media item that support their position.
- Critically examine the strengths of their claims against the current aged care literature using a minimum 6 high quality journal articles.
- Identify any gaps in the information presented, implications for how this knowledge impacts on the care of older people and possible solutions for future care.
- Reflect on how this knowledge can influence your future nursing practice as a soon to be New Graduate Nurse.
- The task is to be supported with literature published within 5 years unless referring to a core document (please see your tutor for assistance)
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.