Branding oneself for a given position requires intentional awareness of the keywords and phrases the employer uses in its online presence and position vacancies. As with all steps in the search, you as a candidate must make a concerted effort at always weaving in those required/desired keywords and phrases in all job search written and verbal communication. Thus, in an effort to demonstrate the importance of this practice, you are required to find, copy/paste or download and save a keyword highlighted job vacancy for which you may target your resume. This practice will allow you to target your resume for any organization.
1. As instructed in “class,” identify a job or internship vacancy, for which you are qualified now, that will be the target of your resume. Use CareerShift or handshake for this. If you apply for a full-time position, the required experience may be no more than two years. (We will work on this in class week two).
2. Save the job vacancy as a Word document or PDF.
3. Using the highlight feature, highlight at least five keywords (skills that you know you possess).
4. Submit your saved job vacancy in the Blackboard Assignment Drop Box by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, March 29. Note: Your top three keywords will be used in the Career Focus and other sections in your resume. You should have a total of at least six highlighted words on your resume.
Ensure that you save your submission confirmation number and the Blackboard email message with the same confirmation number for verification of assignment submission. This confirmation number is proof of your submission in the event there are any disputes.
See sample submission on page 2.
INTERN-HUMAN RESOURCES Applications close on April 4th, 2020 at 5:00 pm
About the Opportunity:
Amcor Rigid Packaging is seeking a full-time summer intern that will commence in May 2020 and will give the selected student; a challenging project-based work experience, the opportunity to learn about Amcor Rigid Packaging business, the packaging industry, and receive mentorship from business leaders.
· This internship offers a broad Human Resources experience within Amcor’s North American Headquarters and gain experience within:
· Support the Compensation/Benefits team with N.A. integration/harmonization activities
· Work with external consultants to provide recommendations, summarize findings, and present to HR Leadership team
· Continuous process improvement initiatives to drive best in class processes and programs
· HR Administration: creating job descriptions, HRIS administration, standard operating procedures
· Provide support to Amcor Rigid Packaging Women’s Development Council
· Candidates must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development or a related area
· Must have at least Senior standing at time of application
· 3.2 GPA or higher, cumulatively
· Legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without company sponsorship now or in the future
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
· Demonstrated leadership abilities
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Motivation to learn and take challenges
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work within a team-based environment
· A continuous improvement and innovative mindset
· Initiative to meet project milestones and deadlines
· Ability to speak to small and mid-sized groups
Amcor is the world’s largest publicly traded packaging company; a market and innovation leader adding value to the world’s most recognizable brands. Around the world, hundreds of times a day, people touch and use our packaging. When a consumer opens a bottle, unwraps a pack, or tears open a pouch, they know their products are fresh, clean, safe and secure. These are packaging moments that matter. Amcor applies art and science to create responsible packaging. We partner with our customers to deliver impactful consumer experiences across a wide range of products such as life-saving pharmaceuticals, medical equipment used in surgeries and food staples such as fruit and vegetables. With a history dating back to the 1860’s, we are proud to have grown to become the world’s largest packaging company. A top 50 organization listed on the Australian Securities Exchange(ASX) Amcor has annual sales of $10 billion and profits have more than doubled over the past five years. We have over 29,000 co-workers globally operating in over 43 countries. Core to Amcor’s success is our culture, our talent and our brand – together these unite us, set us apart from our competition and shape our reputation as a global leader. We are passionate about the possibilities presented when working with our customers to create a new world of packaging. Are you passionate about possibilities?
The post Job vacancy assignment | English homework help appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.