Lab 14: SPSS Inferential Stats
Using the same data set that you used for Lab # 13, Employee Data, complete the following assignment.
Remember, if you do not have much experience using SPSS, or if you feel you need a refresher on how to use it, visit theDr. Borman’s You Tube Video Tutorials (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. This link offers tutorials from the basics (Typing In Data, Descriptive Statistics) to the complex (e.g., Regression Analysis).
- Run an independent samples t-test between the variables ‘gender’ and ‘salary’
- Run a paired samples t-test between the variables ‘salbegin’ and ‘salary’
- Run a linear correlational test using the variables ‘prevexp’ and ‘salary’
- Run a one-way ANOVA using the variables ‘jobcat’ and ‘salary’
- Create a summary outlining what you learned about the data from these analyses
Once you have run your analyses, submit your SPSS output file (as an attachment) and your answer to question # 5.
The post Lab 14: SPSS Inferential Stats Using the same data set that you used for Lab # 13, Employee Data, complete the following assignment. Remember, if you do not have much experience using SP appeared first on Academic Works Help.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.