In your previous assignment, you examined professional literature to plan the structure and management of the group. With support from scholarly literature, present the following:
- Group goal and objectives: Provide a general statement of the desired outcomes for group members. List three to five measurable group objectives aligned with the primary group goal.
- Group format: Based on your selected group topic and population, discuss appropriate steps to recruit, screen, and select group members. Describe considerations in the group formation stage, including composition and size, frequency and duration, and open or closed membership. Will the group be led by a single leader or co-leaders?
- Leadership and theoretical perspective: Identify your therapeutic and leadership style. A specific counseling theory is needed to guide how you will approach the group. Present specific considerations of group leadership style explored in Unit 2 that will be relevant to the topic and population for the proposed group.
Utilize the Unit 7 Assignment Paper Template for this assignment and review the scoring guide.
Your paper needs to meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication must be grammatically correct and free of errors that detract from the overall message. Writing should be consistent with graduate-level scholarship.
- APA formatting: Title page, main body, and references need to be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of four scholarly resources. Distinguished submissions typically exceed this minimum.
- Length of paper: 5–7 typed, double-spaced pages. Abstract and Table of Contents are not necessary.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.