In the United States, companies of all sizes, especially those with more than 15 employees, must adhere to nondiscrimination practices. Even if the company is so small that some of Title VII doesnâ€t apply, it is incumbent upon the leader to be familiar with federal anti-discrimination laws, including those relevant to gender, race and ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, and disabilities.
Choose one of these discrimination cases to research and evaluate:
- Calibuso et al. v. Bank of America Corp. et al (Links to an external site.). (2013)
- EEOC v. Alliant Techsystems (Links to an external site.) (1998)
In a well-written paper, address the following topics/questions about the case you chose:
- Describe the nature of the case, including the parties involved, and provide a summary of the facts in the case.
- Identify which anti-discrimination laws were violated in the case, such as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, ADEA, EPA, IRCA, ADA, or GINA.
- Evaluate the seriousness and scope of the discrimination.
What could have been done to prevent the discriminatory practices in the first place? Provide specific action steps you would recommend.
- Explain the relevant laws in light of their historical context and why they were enacted. How do these laws protect the offended workers in this case?
- Your paper should include an introduction and a conclusion, and should be 3-4 pages long, not including the required title and references pages.
- Incorporate two scholarly references that are not required readings for this module.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
We have Walden University and Capella University nursing practitioners!
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post leading diverse teams u s diversity law and organizational compliance appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
leading diverse teams u s diversity law and organizational compliance was first posted on August 19, 2020 at 5:53 am.
©2020 “Savvy Essay Writers”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.