Write an executive report of 4–5 pages that analyzes the role of diversity in an underperforming community program, unit, or department, and outline a plan for providing ongoing training on cultural awareness, inclusion, and sensitivity to current employees.
Be sure you read all of the requirements for this assessment and review the suggested resources to see if they may be useful in completing the assessment.
This assessment provides an opportunity to determine how you can help advance your professional field by developing a strategy for managing diversity that recognizes the synergy achieved by having a diverse and inclusive workforce.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Explain the concepts, principles, and characteristics of effective health care leadership.
- Determine the influence of effective leadership on the development of a diverse and culturally competent workforce.
- Competency 3: Analyze standards of professional ethics and the principles of diversity and inclusion as applied by health care leaders in real-world situations.
- Outline a plan to recruit, hire, and retain a diverse workforce.
- Outline a plan for providing employee training on cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Explain the benefits of a diverse and culturally competent workforce to a health care organization and the community it serves.
- Competency 4: Determine the influence of the practitioner-scholar role on professional practice and leadership development.
- Explain how the academic and research skills one develops as a practitioner-scholar can be of service in one’s role as a health care leader.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively with diverse audiences, in an appropriate form and style, consistent with applicable organizational, professional, and scholarly standards.
- Write coherently to support a central idea, using correct grammar, mechanics, and APA formatting.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.