Use the “Mathematics Tables” document to brainstorm ideas for a Math Lesson Plan for Birth to Age 2.
Use the format of one of the “Lesson Plan Templates” as a resource and include the following:
- Clear, measurable learning objectives that align to early learning standards (ELS) as well as your state’s subject standards.
- Anticipatory set
- Reasoning and problem-solving
- Relevant materials and resources including visual or audio resources
- Differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies used to achieve individual learning outcomes.
Implement the mathematics lesson plan in a Birth to Age 2 classroom.
Write a 500-750-word reflection based on the feedback you received from your cooperating teacher and personal observations about the experience, explain the following:
- Strengths and opportunities for growth. Provide specific evidence from your activity.
- In your lesson, how did you meet the needs of students with different learning styles? What were the students’ responses?
- How well did problem solving and inquiry work to address the diverse needs of students with disabilities, that struggled, or that needed enrichment?
- What changes will you implement in your next lesson? Be sure to provide specific examples.
The post Mathematics | Education homework help appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.