Examine the structure of the U.S. legal system and government as it relates to ethics, law, and core principles of public health.
You have recently been promoted to Health Services Manager at Three Mountains Regional Hospital, a small hospital located in a mid-size city in the Mid-West. Three Mountains is a general medical and surgical facility with 400 beds. Last year there were approximately 62,000 emergency visits and 15,000 admissions. More than 6,000 outpatient and 10,000 inpatient surgeries were performed.
As a means to build trust between the organization and the patients, you have been tasked with the drafting of a memorandum (memo) to all employees that perform patient intake functions. The focus of this Memo is to highlight the necessary forms that need to be completed during the intake/admissions process and an explanation as to why they are necessary. Often patients are handed a form to fill out, but do not receive a proper explanation as to why it is necessary for them to provide the required information. Without the proper information, patients, more now than ever, are hesitant to provide all of the necessary information. You will need to address the following components in your memo:
- Introduction: Explain why you are sending this memo. Provide an overview of the patient trust issues and why it is important for the employees to be able to discuss each of the forms with the patients during the intake process.
- List of the Required Forms: List and describe each of the required forms at admission.
- Importance of each form to the organization: For each form you list, you will need to add why that form is important to the organization and necessary for the patient to complete.
- Conclusion: In this part, you will wrap up the memo and provide additional resources available to the employees if they have further questions.
- Proper Memo Formatting: Â This a professional document and needs to be structured as a memo and not as an essay. You will still need to supply both in text and full citations for the sources of your information.
All elements of a properly structured memo are present: Identifies the recipient(s), who is sending it, the subject line, the date, introduction, body, and conclusion. Professional in tone.
Memo includes an in-depth overview of the trust issues between the patient and the organization and why it is important to understand the forms. Supporting evidence provided.
Memo includes an in-depth list of the forms and their definitions along with supporting evidence.
Memo provides in-depth reasoning as to why each of the forms is necessary along with supporting evidence.
Grammar and style are strong and this complements the organization and focus. Proper use of punctuation and form (including style, as required). Evidence of good writing.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.