For your midterm paper, reflect on the semester and write about it. Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length (at least 3 full pages, double spaced). You must bring a printed copy to class – Blackboard or electronic submissions will not be accepted. You may write about whatever you want, so as long as it relates in some way to your semester.
Here are some questions to guide your writing:
· What steps have you taken to achieve your goals this semester? Do you feel that you are on track with your goals?
· How has time management affected your semester so far?
· What are you enjoying about this semester? What do you dislike about this semester so far? If anything, how can you work to change that?
· What have you learned about ASU this semester?
· What challenges have you faced? How have/can you overcome them?
· What, if anything, has surprised you this semester?
Feel free to write about topics beyond these questions! Write about whatever you think is relevant to your semester and anything that has had an impact on you so far.
As previously mentioned, I will be grading for content as well as format. This includes but is not limited to the following: grammar, spelling, APA format, and page length.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc