Materials on fallacy and content for Module 6
Refer to and reflect on the persuasive advertising strategies and the logical fallacies listed in this week’s module content.
In this discussion post (100-400 words), address the following:
- Include a link to an advertisement related to your area of academic or professional interest that you have observed recently. Feel free to include links to videos, still images, or audio clips.
- Discuss how several of the persuasive techniques and fallacies noted in the course content apply to the advertisement.
- Describe any fallacies you located in the advertisement.
- Describe how your claims logically support your thesis statement as well-supported premises.
- End your post with any questions or concerns you have regarding the appeal to logic, the use of supporting evidence, the role of claims in an argument, or fallacies you might have regarding your own writing.
Part 2: Responses to Peers
After you have posted your own main response to the Discussion assignment, post at least two substantive responses, a minimum of 100 words each, to other students’ main postings, offering specific feedback about the ideas they posted. You must post your main Discussion posting before you can reply to other students.
A substantive post will do at least ONE of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, a website) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
The post Module 6: discussion forum | Reading homework help appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.