For this assignment, you will select three current options for creating multimedia presentations that you have available to you. For example, you might wish to compare a narrated PowerPoint, a Screencast-O-Matic recording, and a Prezi presentation. Feel free to use these three options or to select the options that best fit your current personal and professional presentation needs.
In preparation for your Signature Assignment for this class where you will use one of these multimedia presentation tools, evaluate the pros and cons of each presentation tool. After spending time researching and playing with each tool, respond to the following questions:
- What is the best way for you to become familiar with a new presentation tool that you have not previously used? (For example, do you like to watch YouTube videos, talk to people who have previously used the tool, conduct web searches for instructional documents, etc.?) Describe your process.
- Which three presentation tools did you choose to compare for this assignment and why?
- Which tool seems most user-friendly and why?
- Which tools would allow you to create the most engaging multimedia presentations and why?
- Which of these tools will you be using for your Signature Assignment and why?
- What additional training do you need to complete to be ready to use this tool and incorporate multimedia in the form of audio and visuals in Week 7 to record your tutorial for your Signature Assignment?
I want to use narrated PowerPoint
Length: 3-4 pages
References: At least 3 references in APA format, supporting the information you share about the capabilities of your selected presentation tools
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.