the table of number will be attached as word doc
- Prepare a schedule translating the trial balance from British pounds into U.S. dollars. Assume the pound is the functional currency.
- Assume that Pace uses the fully adjusted equity method. Record all journal entries that relate to its investment in the British subsidiary during 20X8. Provide the necessary documentation and support for the amounts in the journal entries, including a schedule of the translation adjustment related to the differential.
- Prepare a schedule that determines Pace’s consolidated comprehensive income for 20X8.
Prepare and submit only one Excel spreadsheet answering all of the requirements.
Use Excel formulas to make or evidence each of your calculations of each/any dollar amounts. Do not enter any dollar amounts, directly, for the answers to the requirements unless it is unavoidable for obvious reasons. Use the tab function at the bottom of the Excel file where required to answer each of the requirements.
Name your Excel file when you submit it: MyNameModuleXOption1or2.
- Show calculations for all questions.
- Support writing portion of the assignment (if applicable) with credible sources.
- Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings, including professional business language.
References used in lecture:
Chapter 11 in Advanced Financial Accounting (pp. 548-556, which covers Multinational Accounting including the Accounting Issues related to Foreign Currency Exchange Rates)
Chapter 12 in Advanced Financial Accounting (pp. 621-650, Multinational Accounting Issues in Financial Reporting and Translation of Foreign Entity Financial Statements; and pp. 653-656, Disclosure Requirements Under ASC830)
Ernst & Young Foundation. (2017). Foreign currency – lecture notes.
Ernst & Young Foundation. (2017). Foreign current – PowerPoint presentation.
Ernst and Young Foundations. (2010). Foreign currency examples.
Ernst and Young Foundations. (2010). Foreign currency solutions.
Rashty, J. (2014). Foreign currency matters. CPA Journal, 84(3), 54-56.
The post Only tutors with best knowledge of accounting math. appeared first on Australia Assessments.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.