ORG 303 FINAL
Option #1: Problem Analysis Paper
For the final Portfolio Project, write a paper that includes an assessment and analysis of a psychology-related problem or challenge. Your paper should adhere to the following guidelines: I chose Unfair Treatment/Expectations among employees.
- This should be a challenge encountered in an organization in which you currently work or have previously worked.
- Develop a potential solution using concepts or strategies from the course textbook and additional scholarly sources from the CSU-Global library.
- Provide sufficient detail when describing the problem, including the type of organization and division/department in which the problem occurred, as well as any other pertinent background factors.
- Write from a third-person perspective and with a professional-academic tone.
Portfolio milestones are due in the weeks in which they are assigned. Go to the module assignment page for full details:
- Module 1: Plan of Completion
- Module 2: Declare Portfolio Topic
Adhere to the following requirements for the paper:
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- Include at least five and not more than seven full pages.
- Use at least five sources, including at least two peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles.
- Have an introduction and strong thesis.
- Make use of support and examples supporting your thesis.
- Finish with a forceful conclusion reiterating your main idea.
- Demonstrate critical thinking.
- Be free of grammar and spelling errors.
The post ORG 303 FINAL Option #1: Problem Analysis Paper For the final Portfolio Project, write a paper that includes an assessment and analysis of a psychology-related problem or challenge. Your paper should adhere to the following guidelines: I chose Unfair Treatment/Expectations among employees. appeared first on Academic Works Help.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.