Imagine you are asked to design an informational workshop for parents as part of an early intervention program to reduce the occurrence of juvenile delinquency in the community.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that provides parents with general information to help them understand the role of parenting in protecting their children from delinquent behavior.
Consider the needs of your audience when creating the presentation.
Include the following in your presentation:
1. Positive parenting strategies aimed at building protective factors against delinquency
2. Links to local community resources related to parenting
3. An explanation of the family structure (single parent, working moms, absent father, etc.) and how it relates to delinquency
4. An overview of the three common forms of parenting styles as described in Ch. 2 of Juvenile Delinquency and Antisocial Behavior and how they relate to delinquency
5. A description of the relationship between conflict within the family, including divorce or breakup of the family unit, and delinquent behavior
6. Detailed speaker notes
7. A minimum of 3 peer-reviewed resources
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Our writing company helps you enjoy campus life. We have committed and experienced tutors and academic writers who have a keen eye in writing papers related to Business, Management, Marketing, History, English, Media studies, Literature, nursing, Finance, Medicine, Archaeology, Accounting, Statistics, Technology, Arts, Religion, Economics, Law, Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Sociology, Political science, Mathematics, Engineering, Ecology etc.